View Profile TurkeyPeeper

All 168 Game Reviews

35 w/ Responses

Really well done. Don't see an escape game executed that well all that often these days.

residentevil750 responds:

Very interesting, but well done.
I especially enjoyed (my) last ending: invoking the special dual role one must play of hunter & conservator.

Great little game.

I guess I'm just a sucker for flags, because I loved this.
My favorite game of yours so far!

Definitely the best one so far...
I look forward to these every year, and every year I wind up missing days.
Still can't find a the snare drum.

Solid game design. I like that the hint button is there if you need it.
Will definitely be checking out more escape games from you.

The music is amazing. Almost as amazing as the voice. Almost.

Wonderful fun!

Fixed a bit...

I,Blibert, under the watchful Elbow of Garlic Butter Sauce, plan to enact the following policy in my first 1,000 years in office. I will Mandatory Labotomies, and I promise, I will also work with Moldavia to ensure mutual cooperation of Masturbating. It is also, with creepy honour, that I Blibert, will Abortions for All!

To my rival in this race, Honeydew Head, I want to say you have been a really life-like person to fight this race with, but now I wish you nothing but The Soap Makers in the future. As we know, there can only be one winner here, and I want to thank my supporters, you have all been gargantuan throughout this campaign.

In closing, I just want to say, no matter who you are, or where you live, I am your president, and I want you to remember The 5th of November!

Fuuuuck All Ya'll!!!!!

Little-Rena responds:

Ya'ALLLLL

This version is unplayable. When you start you're zoomed into the underside of the coffee carafe, which you can't X out of.
Played on another site and it worked fine.

Your best one yet.
Long, but not too long. Puzzles were well done.
Love this series.

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

Bungler