View Profile TurkeyPeeper

35 game Reviews with Responses

All 168 Reviews

Basic idle clicker, but has potential.
One issue I had, twice - if you hit the "quit" button, all you get is a nonstop constant beep sound.

Pixelabor responds:

This has been fixed today!

My first run:

In their new book, Greed: A How To Manuel, Blob is to have said that COVID-19 is 'Happiness is a crimson field, littered with the corpses of your enemies.', which many have seen as a rather swarthy opinion. Experts have called on Lichtenstein, where Greed: A How To Manuel has been published, to take action, as Blob referencing iPuss as part of the problem to COVID-19 may cause velvety among the population.

President Blibert today quoted the book in their election speech, in what can only be described as clamy. The President is considered to be a long time Uncle-In-Law of Blob, both of them having worked together in Rat Eater. We are unsure if Lichtenstein will take any action against the book, or it's authour.

We did reach out to Blob to ask for their thoughts, to which they reiterated that 'iPuss is to blame' going to to say 'but the cure, it's not to stop iPuss, it's to use Peruvian purple potato with it, and we can treat those who have it with used condom'.

Blob has taken out a patent on used condom, and intends to sell it for $7, but doctors say this used condom is clamy and won't work as a result.

We here are The Hambone do firmly believe that Blob is a true sinister and will go a long way.

Grizzle - Health Editor

Little-Rena responds:

Nice one!

Really well done. Don't see an escape game executed that well all that often these days.

residentevil750 responds:

Definitely the best one so far...
I look forward to these every year, and every year I wind up missing days.
Still can't find a the snare drum.

Wonderful fun!

Fixed a bit...

I,Blibert, under the watchful Elbow of Garlic Butter Sauce, plan to enact the following policy in my first 1,000 years in office. I will Mandatory Labotomies, and I promise, I will also work with Moldavia to ensure mutual cooperation of Masturbating. It is also, with creepy honour, that I Blibert, will Abortions for All!

To my rival in this race, Honeydew Head, I want to say you have been a really life-like person to fight this race with, but now I wish you nothing but The Soap Makers in the future. As we know, there can only be one winner here, and I want to thank my supporters, you have all been gargantuan throughout this campaign.

In closing, I just want to say, no matter who you are, or where you live, I am your president, and I want you to remember The 5th of November!

Fuuuuck All Ya'll!!!!!

Little-Rena responds:

Ya'ALLLLL

Your best one yet.
Long, but not too long. Puzzles were well done.
Love this series.

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

Love it. Newgrounds has been missing an advent art calendar for a couple years now.
I will mention that as of today(the 5th), when I open any present the screen freezes.
Cant' escape, can't go to the artist's page. Worked fine yesterday.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Recently the game has been updated to HTML5 so that it works on mobile too. Switching has caused a few issues but should be sorted out by the end of the day, or very soon at least.

The opening the artists page in particular is an issue where the web browser usually blocks popups unless in specific scenarios.

But the game freezing completely i have no idea why it does that lol.

That was a great point n' click!
I think the only thing missing is music. Something soothing.
I look forward to the next one!

icyoak responds:

Next one will have music. Thanks!

Using the Legos was a great idea. If you've got more sets, you should totally do more like this.

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks! I have a ton and plan on doing a much bigger one!

I enjoyed it, and I look forward to the full game.
I think you might want to let players know that they can exit the screen by pressing "E". There's no indication that the edges of the screens were doors.
I did run into a bug where, when I left Barron's room, I came out of the door in the basement that had the medical kit.
Anyway, good luck with your game!

redmountmedia responds:

Sure, Thanks for pointing out the problem with the dimensions and I will fix it.
Coming out of barron's room to basement isn't a bug. It's a paranormal event that takes place, you entered from door A and ended up coming out somewhere else. It's like mind shifting and sudden teleportation to different places :)

Bungler